Thursday, February 10, 2011

100 Days

Hello Cyberfriends,

So cerca 100 days from today I will be boarding a plane to travel to Prague, Czech Republic! God's already prepared me and provided so much for me in this time but I know that these last few weeks will be the most pivotal to my ability to serve while I'm there. I'd like to ask all of you to pray for me before and during this trip and in return I will attempt to blog every day while I am in Prague! I may or may not get to blog before I leave though...haha, I'm kind of busy with preparations.

So my main question is what you'd want me to blog about while I'm there?
I had some ideas but I'd like to know what you want to know about while I'm gone?

PS: If no one answers I'll just have to do something boring like pictures. ;) But I'd really prefer a theme or something.

PSS: In the mean time enjoy the new song on the blog: "Send me on my way" from Rusted Boot. It's in Ice Age and stuck in my head, but it's a pretty decent song to be stuck there so I don't mind so much. Enjoy!

~Elyz~

2 comments:

rmalford said...

I want to hear about the culture, people, and food. Blessing go with you, and may God keep you safe. :)

Robert "The Viking" Alford

Felicia said...

I want to hear about what God is showing you while you are there...

Whacha looking for?